Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Best Decision

Have you noticed that using the Productive Environment Process™ can be used to accomplish anything you want to do? I’ve been thinking a lot about time lately.

It is hard to maintain a positive outlook in the current environment. I have written many articles on the importance of attitude. I believe choosing to focus on the positive is essential to success and enjoying your life. So how can the PEP help you with that?

Let’s take a look. First, let’s look at the vision. My vision is to be someone that instills hope and helps others see the good in life.

The next step is to eliminate the obstacles and excuses. What deters me from feeling hopeful? Do I spend too much time around those who have lost hope? Do I allow fear to guide my actions?
Now let’s look at available resources. My faith is my greatest resource. Inspiring people with great ideas must not be overlooked. I enjoy reading about the power of the mind and the power of right thinking. There are many different kinds of resources to draw on.

When thinking about choosing and using the right tools, my religious beliefs will be important in my positive focus. I will implement some of the ideas that aid positive thinking, like affirmations.

Finally, I will need to constantly assess my thinking and interactions with people to evaluate first, whether I am choosing hope over fear or despair, and second, whether I’m helping others feel better. Becoming more hopeful is great, but maintaining that hope is what matters.

This process will help you in every aspect of your life. Use the Productive Environment Process™ the next time you have something important to do or decide. You’ll have more clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment